Players of Call of Duty: WW2‘s Nazi Zombies mode may have noticed that there are a few locked characters on the character select screen, and may be wondering exactly how to unlock them. As it turns out, unlocking all six of the new survivors in Call of Duty: WW2 is a long process, with each survivor requiring players complete a set of obscure tasks.
Below players will find a list of the unlockable characters in Call of Duty: WW2, and the objectives that need to be completed in order to unlock them all. Keep in mind that the objectives listed below do not need to be completed in a single game, and all of this can be done entirely out of order.
Unlocking the Assassin survivor is all about defeating the Panzermorder boss under certain conditions. For the uninitiated, the Panzermorder boss spawns at the end of both the game’s Easter Eggs, and defeating him is no easy task. To beat the Panzermorder boss, players need to shoot batteries off the zeppelin in the sky, charge them by killing zombies near them and then stun the Panzermorder. Once the beast is stunned, players can place a charged battery on him to deal damage.
Here are the conditions players must meet to unlock the Assassin playable character in Nazi Zombies:
- Defeat Panzermorder by wave 12
- Defeat Panzermorder without upgrading weapons
- Defeat Panzermorder without using Blitz
- Defeat Panzermorder without going down at all
- Defeat Panzermorder without using consumables, mods, or specials
Whereas unlocking the Assassin survivor can be difficult, unlocking the BAT Agent shouldn’t be too hard for Nazi Zombies players. In fact, most players will complete many of the objectives just by playing the game, as they are asked to do basic things like kill certain zombies, unlock the weapon upgrade station, and assemble the Tesla Gun.
Here is the full list of tasks players need to complete to unlock the BAT Agent in Nazi Zombies:
- Kill a Treasure Zombie
- Kill the Panzermorder boss
- Survive 25 waves in The Final Reich
- Unlock the weapon upgrade station
- Build the Tesla Gun before wave 6
Getting the BAT Elite character in Nazi Zombies is going to push players to their limits, as all the tasks revolve around Call of Duty: WW2‘s hardcore Easter Egg. For players brave enough to make the attempt, here are the secret objectives they need to complete to unlock the BAT Elite survivor:
- Complete the hardcore Easter Egg solo
- Complete the hardcore Easter Egg by wave 16
- Complete the hardcore Easter Egg in less than 75 minutes
- Complete the hardcore Easter Egg without going down at all
- Complete the hardcore Easter Egg without using any consumables, mods, or specials
Unlike the other survivors, unlocking the Hunter is really a matter of luck. Basically, players need to collect five parts that are dropped by a Treasure Zombie. Treasure Zombies seem to spawn randomly, and players aren’t necessarily guaranteed to run into one when playing Nazi Zombies. So instead of just focusing on unlocking the Hunter survivor, players should just keep an eye out for Treasure Zombies while they attempt to unlock the other secret characters in the game.
- Collect Part A
- Collect Part B
- Collect Part C
- Collect Part D
- Collect Part E
To unlock the Mountaineer character in Call of Duty: WW2‘s Nazi Zombies mode, players have to survive to a certain number of waves under special conditions. Key to this will be buying perks (except when they are restricted), as well as equipping oneself with the best guns possible. At any rate, here are all the conditions players have to meet to unlock the Mountaineer:
- Survive 20 waves without opening any doors on The Final Reich
- Survive 20 waves without opening any doors or going down on The Final Reich
- Survive 25 waves in the Prologue mission
- Survive 25 waves without going down in the Prologue mission
- Survive 25 waves without unlocking the secret room in the Prologue mission
And finally, the Survivalist character is unlocked by getting to at least round 30 on The Final Reich map under certain circumstances. Here is what players need to do in order to unlock the Survivalist in Call of Duty: WW2‘s Nazi Zombies mode:
- Survive 30 waves without going down on The Final Reich
- Survive 30 waves without using Blitz on The Final Reich
- Survive 30 waves without turning on the power on The Final Reich
- Survive 30 waves while only using starter weapons on The Final Reich
- Survive 30 waves with two or less mystery box purchases on The Final Reich
And that’s how Call of Duty: WW2 Nazi Zombies players can unlock the six hidden characters in the game. However, it’s possible that future DLC, such as the upcoming The Resistance expansion, will add even more survivors to unlock. If so, it will be interesting to see if the new characters require players to complete such challenging and obscure objectives, or if unlocking them will be a simpler, more straightforward process.
Source: Prima Games